Animal Attendant at Philadelphia Zoo
Employer: Philadelphia Zoo
T&T Camels, a third party vendor, is currently seeking seasonal Animal Attendants to work inside the Philadelphia Zoo at our camel ride, draft horse ride and pony ride exhibits. If you have experience with animals or would like to gain experience with animals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Must be comfortable working with children and around large animals.
• Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions and communicate effectively with guests, supervisors, co-workers, etc.
• Strong guest relations and service skills.
• Ability to maintain composure and service standards under pressure.
• Ability to work independently with general supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
• Professional appearance and manner. Must maintain the Zoo’s uniform policies.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that will include weekends and holidays.
• Experience working with animals is preferred.
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
• Must enjoy spending time outdoors and be able to work in all weather conditions.
Physical and Medical Requirements:
• Ability to make frequent rounds of all parking areas, as well as the 42-acre Zoo environment.
• Ability to stand and maintain alertness for long periods of time.
• No allergies to plants or animals that may interfere with ability to work.
• No impairments of sight, smell, hearing, touch, balance, or agility of movement (which cannot be corrected with appropriate devices) that would interfere with ability to work.
To Apply: Qualified applicants should follow this link http://jobview.local-jobs.monster.com/T-T-Camels-Animal-Attendant-Philadelphia-Zoo-Job-Philadelphia-PA-US-134154844.aspx?ch=PINQ
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE (must attach resume):https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=8285781